The first reaction is to hide your knowledge and pattern.
The first reaction is to hide your knowledge and pattern.
Don't cry over spilled milk, don't wrestle with irreparable crap.

Zeng Guofan said: "for those who seek great things, the most important thing is the pattern."

the size of a person's pattern is often reflected in his first reaction.

how to deal with problems best reflects the knowledge and accomplishment that this person has accumulated on weekdays.

adapt to changes

the only constant in life is that it changes all the time.

if you can't adapt to the changes, you won't even say hello when the times abandon you.

only those who can keep learning and keep making progress in the midst of change can keep going.

for the irreversible environment, we don't have to think about conquering it. The best way is to change ourselves.

in the face of crisis, the faster you change your mindset, the more you will feel that life is infinitely possible, and there is never only one ending.

is the so-called survival of the fittest, let oneself adjust to the best state, to adapt to the ever-changing environment, in order to achieve our ultimate goal.

therefore, life goes on and on.

resolve emotions

American social psychologist Festinger has a very famous theory, which is called "Festinger's Law":

"10% of life is made up of what happens to you, and the other 90% is determined by how you react to what happens."

that is to say, 10% of the things in life are beyond our control, and the other 90% are beyond our control.

Great things happen in our beautiful white graduation dresses. Buy our selection of high quality at the most affordable price.

Carnegie said:

"he who cannot be angry is a fool, and he who is not angry is wise."

the warmer your temper, the more blessed you are.

so, when you encounter something, settle your mood first, and then solve the problem.

do things with a certain degree

as the saying goes, "everything is set in advance, and nothing in advance is wasted."

everything is sorted out before it is too late to act.

as the old saying goes:

"examine its order, measure its power, and correct its skill."

actions, sometimes by means of thunder, are carried out resolutely and decisively;

sometimes you need to follow the steps and work steadily in order to achieve the final success.

in case of emergency, be "steady"

I have read a sentence: "in this life, if you do not seek stability in meditation, you will fall in impetuosity."

in life, we often encounter a lot of unpredictable emergencies.

the more anxious you are, the more confused your mind will be and the easier it will be to screw things up.

it was written in the ancient motto:

"know the end and then have a decision, set and then can be quiet, quiet and then can be safe, and then can worry, worry and then can get."

A lot of wisdom in life is often hidden in calmness and calmness.

if you are in distress, you should change

Zhou Guoping once said:

"Life is inherently flawed, and life needs compromise.

refusing to compromise and having trouble with yourself is actually a kind of foolishness and ignorance of life.


No one in the world can have a smooth journey, and there are many unsatisfactory things in life.

always like to cut corners, will only fall into a dead knot, blindly struggle, will only add to their own jam.

sometimes what bothers us is not the difficulty itself, but the inflexible state of mind.

if you have a bad thing, you should leave

for any bad person or thing, the first thing that comes to mind is often not to turn around and leave.

but a waste of countless time and energy, more and more angry, so that reason is completely submerged.

indeed, many bad things in life, like those hopeless potted plants, will only get worse and worse.

in the end, it will not only get into the mood, but also bring more harm to yourself.

as the saying goes:

"A lot of injuries are one-off, and it's like pulling a saw on your heart because of your permission.

and the one who clings to the saw is actually you. "

Don't cry over spilled milk, don't wrestle with irreparable crap.

learn to get out in time in order to avoid greater trouble and injury.

take it easy on the bad things that have happened, and take it lightly on the bad things that cannot be changed.

Life is short, not entangling bad things, is a kind of attitude, but also a kind of wisdom.

, share with your friends.

good news, I believe there is always a voice that warms you.